GLMA is the home for LGBTQ and ally health professionals of all disciplines, including LGBTQ physicians, physician assistants and medical and PA students.
GLMA is proud to work closely and maintain strong relationships with the American Medical Association (AMA), American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the American Medical Student Association (AMSA)—as well as specialty associations—to advocate for LGBTQ providers and LGBTQ healthcare.
To learn more about our collaborative work, please click here.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
• Join GLMA today!
• Join GLMA’s Provider Directory
• Support GLMA’s status within the AMA by joining the AMA as well as GLMA
• Attend GLMA’s Annual Conference and webinars*
• Submit an abstract to GLMA’s Annual Conference
• Join the Bi+ Health Professional Network or Behavioral Health Task Force Listservs
• Join a GLMA Committee
*GLMA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. GLMA’s Annual Conference receives prescribed CME credits from the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
We look forward to incorporating the needs of a broad range of LGBTQ healthcare professionals, students and supporters within GLMA, but we can’t do it without your support. Please join us now.