Become a GLMA Ambassador!
As a GLMA Ambassador, you can advance GLMA's mission of LGBT healthcare equality by serving as a link between GLMA and your local community. GLMA Ambassadors strengthen the networks of LGBT health professionals and allies within their communities to advance healthcare equality for the LGBT community. Join a community of leaders that is paving the way for LGBT healthcare equality!
Goals of the GLMA Ambassador Program include:
- Facilitating local networking among GLMA members and LGBT health professionals in your community
- Increasing GLMA's visibility in your community and providing education about GLMA's work
- Providing outreach to potential new GLMA members and local organizations in your community
Expectations of GLMA Ambassadors include:
- Maintain a current sustaining membership with GLMA
- Organize one or more social/networking events per year with support from GLMA staff
- Outreach to potential new GLMA members
- Participate in monthly Membership & Development Committee calls
Join the GLMA Ambassador program today!
For more information about the GLMA Ambassador program or to become a GLMA Ambassador, please contact the Membership & Development Associate, at (202) 600-8037 ext. 311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.